Tracy Grabowski - Biography
Few subject have escaped Tracy's curious and creative eye. She has explored and photographed topics from fashion to heavy industry for over 20 years with award-winning results.
She is devoted to expanding her technical prowess and sharing her passion with her peers. Educating herself and others through seminars and conventions.
Tracy is a graduate of the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology's Photographic Technology program, and has earned her Master of Photographic Arts through the Professional Photographers of Canada.
"I see the world and people around me as one might view art in a gallery. The subjects of my work already exist. I study them and, when the moment feels right, put a frame around them and trigger the shutter."Nominated Photographic Artist of the Year - PPOC 2015
- Awarded two new accreditation's through Professional Photographers of Canada. Dog portraits and Fashion photography, Tracy received a score of "Excellent" on her Fashion submission 2014.
- Awarded Best Fashion Image PPOC Alberta 2014
- Awarded Service of Photographic Arts by Professional Photographers of Canada 2013
- Awarded Best Industrial Image BY PPOC- Alberta and Best out of Province PPOC-BC 2013
- The above two images went LOAN Collection at the PPOC National Convention 2013
- Awarded Master Bar by Professional Photographers of Canada 2011
- Awarded Best Fashion by Professional Photographers of Canada 2011
- Awarded Master of Photographic Arts by Professional Photographers of Canada 2006
- Awarded Craftsman of Photographic Arts By Professional Photographers of Canada 2004
- Award Best Unclassified/Experimental for 2004 PPOC- Alberta
- Awarded Best Fashion for By Professional Photographers of Canada 2003
- Awarded Best Figure Study for PPOC- Alberta 2003
- Tracy has won Best Fashion at the PPOC- Alberta Provincials 1999 2000 2001 2002
- Awarded Kodak Gallery Award in 2001.
- Has been running her studio since 1995; Tracy produces images in a variety of fields. These include commercial, fashion, modeling, wedding and portraiture images.
- Accredited through Professional Photographers of Canada in Modeling Portfolio's, Child Portrait, Wedding Story and Photojournalistic Wedding
- Awarded Top Portfolio for NAIT in a National Kodak competition in 1991 and 1992
- Graduated from NAIT in 1993
- Active member of PPOC and PPOC - Alberta since 1999.